Monday, 27 August 2012

Tando Blog Hop - Flourishes

This month our Blog Hop is showcasing Flourishes and what you can do with them. You should have arrived here from ~{Karen's Blog}~ and I'm the last poster so now you can return to the beginning on    ~{Tando}~.
I made a card using a ~{Flourish 9 small}~ as a highlight and base for the flowers. It has been painted with acrylic paint and then Glossy Accented.



I added 2 of the butterflies from the ~{Mini Butterfly}~ pack which I simply painted and used a text stamp on.

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

tracy said...

thats pretty kaz-love the colours :)

Zoe Sanderson said...

You are just so good at these CAS cards this one is beautiful. XOXO Zoe

die amelie said...

What a lovely card!!!

Love the tenderness in it and it's textures. Beautiful!

Greetings from Vienna,

die amelie

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Pretty card! I love how you embellished the flourish. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

Karen said...

This is so so pretty my lovely!!!! She must have adored it :D HUGS xxx

Dawn said...

What a beautiful card my lovely, that flourish has been used perfectly, really shows it off. OOh Kaz, what colour acrylic is it?? Methinks that needs to go on my ever increasing wish list ha ha.
Big hugs x x x x

Angelnorth said...

The flourish is a great anchor for the colour block - fab card!

Di said...

The colour scheme is just beautiful Kaz, I love your card xx

Gini said...

Beautiful card KAz love what you've done with the flowers and such a pretty colour scheme :-)
Gini
xx

butterfly said...

What a great card... love that inky background and the flourish and butterflies are wonderful!
Alison x

Maggie said...

A very pretty CAS card love the colours

Maggie

Traceyr said...

Wonderful card Kaz and those butterflies stamped with text are a great idea I shall steal - ♥ thanks x x

:)

Claudia said...

Thats a very nice card!
Claudia

Susie Bentz said...

Lovely card. I have to say that having the different finishes makes it. The glossy accents was a perfect touch. TFS!