Monday, 29 October 2012

Tando Blog Hop ~ Minis

This week we are having a Blog Hop with the theme of Minis. You should have arrived here from the
~{Tando Blog}~. Tando have a fantastic ~{Mini Range}~ of chipboard shapes. These are perfect as accents on big projects or on cards as they are less bulky.

I made this card and tag set:


I simply painted the snowflakes from the ~{Tando Mini Snowflakes}~ with acrylic paint, added some Glossy Accents and sprinkled glitter over the top. Once they were dry I added them to an inked circle of card and placed them onto ribbon.

I finished off with ~{Merry Everything!}~.

You need to now visit the lovely and talented ~{Carol's Blog}~ to continue with the Hop. Don't forget to comment along the way as you go and you could win a fabulous prize in the random draw.

You can find stockists of Tando~Creative products by ~{Clicking Here}~.

Kaz xxx

20 comments:

tracy said...

very sweet kaz :)

Gez said...

Gorgeous Kaz! Loving the mini snowflakes & my fav sentiment!

ionabunny said...

Love that Kaz, simple, clean and elegant

Neil said...

That's a lovely and effective card, perfect for all these cards we need at this time of the year.

Karen said...

Very very pretty Kaz, HUGS xxx

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

I love this card/tag combo! The snowflakes are gorgeous. =)

Kath said...

I love the snowflakes and the card and tag are beautiful.

Traceyr said...

Wow Kaz they are gorgeous. Love the card and thanks for the inspiration. ♥ :)

Janet said...

Great card Kaz,love the mini snow flakes
Janet x

Carol said...

What a gorgeous card and tag great idea for the snowflakes x

Net said...

That's great Kaz - a simple and very stylish card.

butterfly said...

What a delightful card - love your frosty turquoise snowflakes!
Alison x

Diane said...

Whoa! Such a simple yet truely effective, dimensional, classy card and tag. It's a nice shaped snowflake too - not too fussy. I must see how big they are but clearly small enough for cards though

Mara said...

So pretty.

LindaS said...

Adorable card and colors.

MaRyKaY said...

awesome card. a little more simple of a card for you but I totally love it

mark gould said...

Love the clean and simple look. Something I struggle with x

Renate said...

Clean and simpel, but a very nice card. I like it.

Kathy said...

I love this - what a pretty, stylish desing

Craftychris said...

I love the simplicity of this card and tag - gorgeous! xx