Wednesday, 29 January 2014

SDC 132 Wings

~{Arwen}~ is setting her first ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and she would like us to use wings. 

I did a page for the Journal 52 I want to complete this year. That theme is you make me smile. Simply using Stampotique stamps does that for me. Having my own set of wings would make me even happier!


The base page is Neocolour2 mixed with gesso. I have used the following stamps:

~{Helping Hands}~ on the background,
~{Design Cube}~ around the border,
~{Find Your Happy}~,
~{Tenticurl}~ and
~{Dragonfly}~ the wings.

I've also gone a bit mad with a white paint pen! I've used a computer generated quote.

This page represents something that I believe to be true; you are the only person in charge of your own happiness. You cannot expect someone to do that for you, nor can you blame someone for making you unhappy. If you are unhappy, then you have to do something about it.

And what else could make you happy than being in with the chance of winning a randomly drawn prize of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ ?

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ and show us your wings.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

  1. She's so sweet Kaz :) I love the background and the tenticurl (think it's my next "must have" ;) )

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page, love the use of Tenticurl and the quote is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kaz, wishing you the loveliest, sparkliest wings you can image xxx

    Then you can fly north to meeee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you have gone round the boarder of this card ....PLEASE explain how you did this is looks so fabulous !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours in the background, and she's a real sweetie!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page, Kaz ! Glorious colours !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A totally brilliant combination of stamps (or parts thereof)! Love those glistening dragonfly wings! Way to go! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am in love with your card, it is beautiful and has very wise words. Wonderful inspiration :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination of all the stamps on this-great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fab card Kaz! Love the backgrounc colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page with such a great background. I really love your design and the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x