Saturday, 8 February 2014

Journal 52 week 5 Abstract

This is the first thing I have made this year that is just for me and not a DT commitment! It's taken most of the week as it has lots of layers underneath that I didn't like. I just kept painting over the top of it!


I've thrown lots of paint and doodles at it and used ~{3 In A Round}~ as it luckily fitted perfectly into the circle I'd painted (nothing about this was planned) and it's a new stamp for me, having coveted it for a very long time!
I've also used ~{Design Cube}~ in the top right corner. Everything else is hand done.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

  1. Fab page, especially love the shading on the group of nine circles! Great you got to do something just for yourself, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Splendid to have such an optimistic page. love the colours. You should do more just for fun and for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It warms my heart greatly that you have posted something just for yourself my darling!!!!! Its a fabulous page and the wording is heartfelt, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on finding time for YOU and doing something just for fun..... I love what you have achieved, the stamp works well ( it was the first stampotique stamp I bought)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning page Kaz, beautifully balanced and with a fab colour combo. You are indeed the doodle queen my lovely. Stay strong sweetie, huge hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's delicious - all those layers give it such depth!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its lovely Kaz and how nice to do something just for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so in awe of your ability to create such journal pages, Kaz - you are such an inspirational artist x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic journal page, loving your colour palette and all the little areas of interest. Layers look amazing, you can see how it has all come together beautifully. Love 3 in a round, it is a wonderful stamp.

    Great to take some time for you :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a great journal page!

    Great color scheme, lovely layers, and design.

    I especially love the placement of the chevrons.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x