Wednesday, 5 February 2014

SDC 133 Include a Heart

This week it's ~{Jackie's}~  first ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and she would like us to include a heart on something we make. Last week it was my Dad's birthday so I made him this card:


The heart itself is a gessoed book page that I've cut freehand and stuck to an ink sprayed background. I've stamped and watercoloured ~{Whisker Monster with Sign}~ and doodled the sign border. I stamped ~{Happy Birthday}~ and then the letters for dad and cut those for sticking on the sign.

I've finished off with some washi tape.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out this week's team's creations and join us with your hearts. If you follow the rules you could be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic Dad card my lovely! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your dad must have gotten a chuckle seeing Whisker Monster holding a sign with his name on it! Very clever idea, Kaz, and just delightful color palette! Mwah! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kaz, I'm sure your Dad will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little sign monster, what a perfect card for your Dad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the use of the Happy Birthday do get the word "dad"!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your Dad birthday Card, fab monster not seen him before he makes a wonderful sign holder :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card; I love your style !! Your dad will be pleased.
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card... Like how you made the heart for the card, very clever!
    I always find inspiration when I come to your blog! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulously cute and well done Kaz... Great card!! :D Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulously cute and well done Kaz... Great card!! :D Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a brilliant card Kaz, I'm sure your dad loved it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's so cute - how to make a little monster pretty... lovely colours!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Kaz and I bet your Dad loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the use of the washi tape on your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sure your dad loved this card as it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x