Wednesday, 12 February 2014

SDC 134 Perfect Pairs

This week sees ~{Kathi}~ setting her first ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and she would like to see pairs of something. What could be more perfect than this pair of art angels? I love this stamp so much.


I've sprayed a small amount of Glimmer Mist onto the card blank and added some splatters because the ~{Art Angels}~ are messy when they create, just like me.

I've watercoloured them and cut them out before sticking them onto a washi tape base. Then finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team has come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning one of two $30 gift certificates to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

15 comments:

Sue said...

This is beautiful Kaz, you seem to have stamps that I didn't know existed :-) xx

Angelnorth said...

Fab CAS design, you use washi tape so well (I've given up!).

Karen Gist said...

They looks so angelic but I know they really want to splat paint everywhere hahaha!!!!! Actually they look like my step-grandchildren :)

Gorgeous card xxx

Hazel said...

What a gorgeous stamp and so beautifully coloured and crafted - love it, Kaz xx

massofhair said...

Fantastic CAS card, love the splatters and they bring the card to life. Fab stamp, love the Art Angels :-) xxx

Vera Lane Studio said...

Thanks for giving my little angels life again. You have such a lovely style with your layouts and coloring.

Kath said...

Lovely angels. They look mischievous ones to me! I like the way you have used them.

Basement Stamper said...

Adorable, love the use of your washi tape and watercoloring.

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Kaz and that is a cute stamp. Love the splatters too! x

Samantha Read said...

Gorgeous card, always love your compositions and colours you use.

Kay Wallace said...

As many times as I have "shopped" and "wished" my way through the Stampotique Originals site, I don't every remember seeing Art Angels, but I can tell you this: it's on my next order!! I just love them! You have so perfectly used them here, including the wee smudges! Well done, Kaz! Mwah! KayW

Kathy said...

This is adorable - so cute!

Kathy said...

This is adorable - so cute!

Kathi said...

Oooh. I love this. I don't recall ever seeing that pair of angels at the store! I will search them down and add them to my ever-growing wish list!

Fabulous CAS design! I especially love the splatters.

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Lovely Kaz!!! XOXO