Wednesday, 23 July 2014

SDC 157 Christmas in July

The lovely and talented ~{Gez}~ is setting the           ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ this week and she would like us to visit Christmas in July! It's fine with me as it's still a long way off and a long time since last Christmas - so no bah humbug for a change!! 


I just love those ~{Penquins}~ and stamped them around the feet of ~{O Joy}~ who is about as pleased about Christmas as I usually am  in December! I've watercoloured them, but the photo doesn't show the colours so well hhmm.

I've added ~{Jingle Your Own Damn Bells}~ cut into pieces and did a little doodling.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have come up with and then dust off your Christmas stash and join in. If you follow the simple rules you'll be in with the chance of winning one of two $30 vouchers to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

  1. Hehe!! I chuckled so much at your card Kaz.. B R I L L I A N T !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent card, yup that's me in December too! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pristine white card, Kaz, with that only slightly naughty sentiment! Made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darn cute, I love those little penguins. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my kind of Christmas love the card Kaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute penguins and fab sentiment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stampotique and Dyan Reaveley's sentiments are a joy together, wonderful card, made me smile :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another great 'Kaz-make" ! Love those little penguins ! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it Kaz, these penguins are sooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, beautiful, CAS and did I say beautiful :D Love this one Kaz :D x

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWESOME!!! Love the little penguins, I actually didn't know that one. Very cool pair of stamps. XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x