Wednesday, 16 July 2014

Tando Monthly Challenge - Come Fly With Me

I've actually managed to do something for the monthly ~{Tando Challenge}~ this month. The theme is 'Come Fly With Me' and I did a journal spread:


I've got a painty base with circles and book paper to start with then I used ~{Sunburst Mask}~ to add some interest around some of the circles.

I added 'fly' with texture paste through the ~{Have Your Say Mask}~ and used paints to colour the area.

I've painted ~{Mini Butterflies}~ and ~{Mini Birds}~ (without their branches) with white acrylic paint and then blended them with Pitt Big Brush Markers before adding some stamping.

I've finished off with some stamping, a pc printed quote and a load of doodling. I thought it needed something more, so I flicked my paint pens to get splatters.

It would be great to see you joining the monthly challenge, there are some fabulous prizes to be won.
Check it all out on the ~{Tando Challenge Blog}~

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great journal spread Kaz, nice combo of elements and loads of interest!

Kath said...

Lovely journal pages, Kaz. Love the sentiment too.

massofhair said...

Wonderful journal pages, love the lighter background with just touches of colour popping through.

Fabulous sentiment, everything is balanced so beautifully :-) xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous spread !
Corrie x

Gio said...

Such a really and lovely spread, Kaz. A gorgeous composition !

Caroline said...

Love this Kaz, its sooo pretty! x

Hazel said...

Beautiful crafting, Kaz - love the colours you've used. x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

That's a wonderful spread.